Or Kellentry? Usexit? I don’t know, I’m not very good at this. I do know that I at least outlasted the other John Kelly in DC, but after five and a half years in the DC area (the longest I’ve lived anywhere other than my childhood home in TN), we’ll be moving on in April. That is, assuming our destination doesn’t implode on March 29. Sorry, 29 March (gotta get used to that).
If you don’t care about the why, or any other details, here’s the important info:
- When are we moving? April
- Where? Somewhere near Bristol, England
- Is it permanent? No, temporary while I build out the development team at our company
- Where to next? Not sure, but hopefully finally to a “permanent” spot where we can settle down and our kids can grow up, likely somewhere in the VA / NC / TN area
- Are you going to run races in Europe? Dang sure better believe it
- Why are you moving? Well, that’s what the rest of this post is for